Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
-Luke 6:38

"Her children stand and bless her."- Proverbs 31:28

HA P PY MO TH E R'S DAY!
The top verse is one of our most favorite Bible verses because it is so true in our life. Honestly this is how we feel every day (for the most part).
I feel very blessed because the Lord blesses me through our kiddos every day. If you would ask me is it more work than joy? I can firmly say it's more joy however we work hard. We consider our children as precious investments. I had one of the most beautiful gifts for Mother's day. A fun handwritten card from David in the name of the children, a beautiful craft by the kids, Cliff and Debbie. On Friday we all went to Zionsville and had such fun playing and having pic-nic at the playground.
My wish for today was to spend quality time with each one of them.
I am so thankful for this encouraging day, Mother's Day.

No comments: