Thursday, March 20, 2008

A Cousin's Lasting Memories

“I can’t express how much I enjoyed spending each moment with the Manley Babies. I can only imagine how much fun time we will spend together. We got used to each other very quickly and we learned each other’s cues. Jean, our dear helper, helped a lot with this. Her practical advice helped us through the difficulties in the beginning.

My one month stay was enhanced by the dear volunteers coming and going. We shared many fun and joyful moments day and night. Dave’s mom, Barbara, and a friend, Lori, played an important part in my first trip to America. They helped me explore the American culture.

I am happy that I had the chance to be here and I am sure that I will smell the baby fragrance even on the other side of the ocean when we will be apart."

No comments: