Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day- with full hands


"...like a mother caring for her little children."- 1 Thess. 2:7

This year Mother's Day brought a new meaning to me. When I woke up and started to care for our little babies I just had so much thankfulness in my heart. I was admiring them on this particularly meaningful day.

What a privilege to have such beautiful and very good babies.
I love to be the mommy of Annabelle, even if she has frequent and "loud" tummy problems,
Hanna, who cries the loudest in the evening
Lili, who was the wildest once
Tomi, who frequently pukes all over me and
Matthew, who cries non-stop in the evening.
That's why they are all so unique and God teaches me to be patient, live for them, care for them and love on them with my last strength every day.
I am forever thankful for David's help, love and support, which enable me to be the best mom for these children.

3 comments:

Maribeth said...

Happy belated Mother's Day Manna!!! You look wonderful as do your beautiful babies!!!

Ralf Service - Eficiência Energética said...

Wonderful, Big family Ralf Muller, London

Anonymous said...

The Tag Heuer dial is completed with two Tag Heuer Watches sub-dials: a 30-minute Replica Tag Heuer chronograph counter and small Replica Tag Heuer Watches seconds counter at 3 and 9 o’clock respectively.